The Charley Foundation has set the Rumble on the Row fight card for the 18th annual Ringside: A Fight for Kids boxing gala happening Thursday, March 3 at The Factory’s Liberty Hall in Franklin, Tenn.
Nashville's premier charity boxing event will feature five bouts sanctioned by USA Boxing when Nashville music industry professionals square off in the ring to benefit charitable agencies addressing the critical needs of children.
This year’s Rumble on the Row matchups:
- Addison Nunes (Manager/Analytics, Warner Music Group) vs. Jen Hubbard (Creative Director, Concord Music Publishing)
- Aaron Spalding (Talent Buyer, Live Nation) vs. Brad Hersch (Creative Director, Homestead/Red Light Management)
- Jackie Stevens (Director of Promotion, Midwest, EMI Records Nashville/Universal Music Group) vs. Angela Stefano Zimmer (Writer/Editor in Museum Services, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum)
- Cole Phillips (Producer/Songwriter) vs. Ben Haley (Head of Production, WORKS Entertainment)
- Makahla Ross (Wardrobe Stylist/Choreographer/Dancer) vs. Sarah Beth Gerlecz (Counsel - Nashville, EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing)
"This is the first time in the history of Ringside that there are more female bouts than male bouts which is incredible,” said Carolyn Miller, The Charley Foundation’s founder and chairman, and Ringside producer. “All these industry pros are committed to getting into the best shape of their lives and battling in the ring to fight for a most worthy cause.”
The evening features gourmet dining, live music performances, a silent auction featuring one-of-a-kind items and the “Rumble on the Row” bouts. Funds raised will provide assistance to disabled and underprivileged children served by medical, recreational and care groups.
Ringside: A Fight for Kids benefits multiple children's charities through The Charley Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to improve the quality of life of children in need. Through donations, sponsorships and fundraising events, The Charley Foundation distributes funds to qualified non-profit organizations who share its mission.
For table reservations and standing-room tickets, visit www.ringsideafightforkids.com. For updates, follow @RumbleOnTheRow on Twitter and Instagram, and The Charley Foundation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#RumbleOnTheRow).